- Colorado Revised Statutes (CRS) 1-5-603 provides that the board of county commissioners may adopt any kind of voting system on the condition that it complies with Colorado law;
- CRS 1-5-601.5 requires any voting system used in Colorado to comply with the Federal Election Commission’s 2002 Voting System Standards (“2002 VSS”).
- Based on studies of images of the electronic voting system in Mesa County, forensic reports have been submitted indicating that the Mesa County system does not comply with the 2002 VSS and thus does not comply with Colorado law.
- The Colorado Secretary of State has admitted in litigation in Elbert County that the Elbert County system is essentially identical to the non-compliant Mesa County system.
- Sixty other counties use virtually the same system as the Elbert and Mesa County systems.
IRREGULARITIES IN THE 2020 ELECTION, INCLUDING THE MESA COUNTY REPORTS