From: Maurice Emmer
Date: January 29, 2023 at 10:39:17 AM MST
Subject: I object to Kristi Burton Brown's chairing the 3/11/2023 Colorado Republican Organizational Meeting
To whom it may concern:
Kristi Burton Brown (KBB) is the Chairman of the Colorado Republican Central Committee (CRCC). In that capacity, in my opinion, within the last two weeks it appears that KBB has committed several violations of the bylaws of the CRCC if not also Colorado statutes. These include:
1. Calling a meeting of the CRCC to consider motions that KBB will not disclose.
2. Advocating for said meeting for the purpose of considering the removal of the El Paso County GOP chairman as presiding officer at the upcoming county organizational meeting, a power not vested in the state chairman or the CRCC.
3. Advocating for such meeting knowing that KBB's father will be a complaining party regarding the matters to be considered at said meeting.
4. Claiming authority for said meeting under a state statute that requires the existence of a “controversy,” when no controversy is timely under the CRCC bylaws.
5. Refusing to circulate material provided by the party who is the object of said meeting (the El Paso County Chair).
6. Other violations
The above conduct has demonstrated that KBB cannot conduct a meeting fairly and according to the governing bylaws and rules. These are grave matters that deserve investigation by the CRCC, sober evaluation, and action if necessary. Accordingly, I urge the CRCC to consider these matters and to appoint another impartial individual to preside at the upcoming state GOP reorganizational meeting.
The cavalry is not coming. We are the cavalry.
Thanks for the free trial to Communism. I’d like to cancel now.
(typpos by Appplle)
This email is First Class