Minority Report: El Paso County Canvass Board
November 19, 2021
Clerk and Recorder
El Paso County
Canvass Board Member
El Paso County
This is the Minority Report regarding my vote not to certify the 2021 El Paso County election. I found the Clerk and Recorder’s office and staff to be extremely professional -- competent, helpful, and respectful. My findings below are largely directed at the Colorado Secretary of State (SOS).
- On election night, 11/2, we uploaded our data to the SOS reporting website. Upon noticing that the reported total vote was more than 20% higher than what we uploaded, we refused to publish the data. After being allowed to manually overwrite what showed on the SOS website, we did publish the data. Subsequently the error was fixed and our uploaded data did match what was shown on the SOS website. We later received the explanation from SOS that there had been a software update during the election, an update of which SOS was unaware. This is unacceptable. It raises questions about the integrity of the entire voting system. What other software might have been updated without notice, but was not discovered?
- The Risk Limiting Audit (RLA) is entirely controlled through SOS. We were directed which ballot issue and which electoral race to audit, and even which individual votes within those to audit. I believe it is more appropriate to have County control of the RLA, including direct citizen oversight.
- There are several pending litigations around the country, regarding the rigor and acceptability of the certifications of election hardware and software. Until these are resolved the integrity of the El Paso County vote cannot be ensured.
- (The following data are approximate) On election day, 11/2, El Paso County received 60,000 ballots. This is more than one-third of the total ballots received, and is almost twice what a major Presidential election typically receives on the last day of the election. Given that 2021 was a minor off-year election and that the total ballots received was about one-half of a Presidential election, the percentage of votes received on the last day was about four times what would be considered normal. This is an anomaly that calls for further investigation.
- The voter rolls cannot be verified as to voter eligibility. Eligibility, and even Citizenship, are largely self-reported. The El Paso County Clerk and Recorder has made a verbal commitment to cleaning the voter rolls. This would be most welcome and make the vote more likely to be certified.
It was not possible for me, in good conscience, to certify that the 2021 election accurately reflected the will of El Paso County voters.
Paul T. Prentice
Canvass Board Member
El Paso County
By Barb Hulet
This is who is deciding our elections. What an eye opener. As I traveled to Norwood yesterday the Democrats were out putting up Don Corum signs. I found that very interesting. Don't for one minute think that the machines in your county are secure if Dominion and the SOS came in and did a "trusted build upgrade". They created a crime scene, period. Always remember that they did this in 2019 after the governor race and in 2021 after the presidential race. It also affects down ballot races, too. We are in the middle of selection not election and have been for decades. Barb
About — Democracy Works
by David Clements
Have you heard of Democracy Works (EIN 77-0643932)?
An alternative name registered with the IRS for Democracy Works is COALITION FOR A WORLD PARLIAMENT AND GLOBAL DEMOCRACY (seriously).
When you go to the Coalition Site, it says their work has now been redirected under a new organization called World Parliament Now.
The World Parliament is financially supported by Citizens for Global Solutions.
The Citizens for Global Solutions want a new world federation, period, full stop. It is stated right here.
So, Democracy Works has ties to a group that wants to create a new global government. Democracy Works runs the Voter Information Project which is made possible by Google technology which aggregates and distributes voting information.
Using the Google Civic Engagement API.
If you want to see which elections Google are monitoring, go here.
I can understand how voting on paper on one day in a precinct could be so threatening to this cabal of global organizations. They loose all leverage, Hallelujah!
"BONKERS!" Emerald Robinson on Utah's craziness
"Absolute Truth" host Emerald Robinson talks with Jen & Sophie about the crazy responses they have received from their public records requests. Stay up to date with Two Red Pills Channel on Telegram C
🔥More "absolute truth" and proof that Utah’s top officials and ES&S are colluding to stop us from getting election data‼️
An order to be complicit in fraud is unlawful.
Couy Griffin is about to be sentenced.
Prosecutors will try to punish him by asking for an excessive sentence for his courageous stand in Otero.
Couy said a prayer on public grounds, never went into the capitol, and has already served three weeks in prison, much of it was in solitary confinement.
3. ELECTION INTEGRITY
4. OPEN PRIMARIES
Here are some of the replies as of 4/14/2022
- I'd like to help remove traitors from Colorado.
- Hello! I saw the letter on Telegram that pointed to this email address, so I'm emailing to let you know I agree that we need new leadership for our CO GOP ASAP! I attended last Saturday's, 4/9, GOP assembly in Co. Springs as a delegate, and I was very disappointed to say the least. It was very unprofessional how the chairman, KBB, totally ignored the delegates' concerns and demonstrated absolutely zero attempts to remedy dissatisfaction.
It was very obvious to me that she had an agenda serving herself and the "elite" of the party at the detriment of the majority of the party in attendance at the assembly.
I am currently an elected GOP precinct committee person for my precinct, as well as being an alternate delegate who got promoted up to delegate for this past Saturday's state assembly.
I also just got accepted as an Election Judge for my county so I will be involved in the June primary for my county in that regard.
Let me know if any additional information is needed. Thanks so much!
- Clean the slate. One day, one vote, in person. The people are fed up with government officials not representing them.
- So my dear rebel rousing friends, what can we do to disrupt the establishment? She certainly overstepped the line last weekend!
- It's time to remove KBB and the others like her that are hindering our chances at election integrity. Not only hindering but intentionally sabotaging them.
- Please do whatever is needed to get new leadership for Colorado GOP. KBB has not supported Dr Tina Peters who has proof of fraud in Mesa County. KBB does not represent the conservative Republicans.
- Behavior and lack of unbiased leader was horrifying and it turned delegates away from the Republican Party. If we are not allowed a chance to speak at our own assembly by the chairperson, she should be removed.
Page 1 of 9