This is an amazingly comprehensive and growing list of Election Anomalies articles and videos. Below is just a screenshot of the original chart - it has continued to grow as more evidence has become available.
Go to https://mm.tt/1770281616?t=ZfV6KaEIfj to view full chart and access all links.
Hyoung Chang, The Denver Post
The crowd at the Colorado Republican State Assembly at the Coors Event Center on April 14, 2018.
By RANDY B. CORPORON | Guest Commentary
September 8, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
My good friend George Brauchler has offered a defense of Colorado’s present open primary system and warned of dire consequences if the Republican Party’s State Central Committee votes to abandon it at the upcoming September 18 meeting. Our disagreement illustrates how divisive the new open primary system has become: there are good people and loyal Republicans on both sides.
September 11, 2021
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W.
Washington, DC 20500
Re: Open Letter to the Office of the President
Dear Joseph Robinette Biden,
As we reflect on this somber 20th anniversary since the attacks on America, I hope this letter finds you well. White House staff advised you had no public events today. I believe that is fitting.
Opt Out and Overturn UNCONSTITUTIONAL Open Primary on Sept 18!
By Anil Mathai
- Open Primary is Unconstitutional; it eliminates our full first amendment rights to freedom of speech, peaceably assemble, petition the government. OPT OUT OF UNCONSTITUTIONAL OPEN PRIMARY on SEPT 18!
- Primary is both an Assembly and Petition process; Opting Out (based on the current Unconstitutional Law) will eliminate the Petition process until we overturn the law.
- Once we Opt Out, we have a couple of options to ensure that our internal primary (removing ourselves from the Communist Democrat run election process) will allow us an effective Caucus and Assembly process; that has always been open to ALL Registered Republicans, disenfranchising no one in our party!
- We must also Sue to Overturn Open Primary so we can get back to pre-2017 Colorado election status of a full Primary (Assembly & Petition) with ballots sent to All Republicans. SUE TO OVERTURN UNCONSTITUTIONAL OPEN PRIMARY on SEPT 18!
- WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN SAVE COLORADO! WE ARE CONSTITUTIONAL, PRINCIPLED, CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS!
Page 2 of 9