***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***
June 22, 2022
Attention: Colorado County Political Party Chairmen and Canvass Board Members
Please be aware that the 2022 Colorado primary election results are likely not certifiable. Canvass board members have already been selected and will meet prior to July 20th. Their sole purpose will be to verify and certify, OR NOT, the primary election results.
“The Colorado election system dangerously assumes that elections belong to the government, rather than the people. The people conduct elections to choose government.”
– From the 2016 Colorado Voter Group Election Integrity Report. Required reading for canvass board members and concerned citizens.
The current design of the election system is not certifiable for known reasons:
- SOS Wayne Williams acknowledged - who voted on mail-in ballots cannot be verified
- You cannot verify that the voters voted by secret ballot
- Same day voter registration makes it difficult to verify voter eligibility
- Motor Voter registration enables non-citizens to vote
- The drop boxes are not secure (2000 Mules)
- The electronic election machinery used in Colorado elections is illegal
- Colorado Secretary of State is currently being sued for inaccurate voter roles
- Colorado Secretary of State is currently being sued for not properly certifying machines, destroying election records, and unlawfully banning audits.
- Colorado legislators recently authorized the Secretary of State to nullify county canvass boards and certify un-certifiable elections
- Experts have discovered many irregularities in the 2020 election
Since 2012, many county elections haven not been fully certified.
You do not have to certify the election, and we ask you not to do so.
Visit www.MyColoradoGOP.org for more information.
CLICK HERE for a printable .pdf file to distribute, or click in the dropdown box in the upper right hand corner of this article to print the article with the links spelled out.
- END RELEASE-